- About Us
- Contact Us
- District Map
- Facebook Group Guidelines
- Georgia 6th District Learning Community
- Join Our Learning Network
- Liberal Libertarian Party
- On Air Now
- Our Mission
- Terms of Service
Posts by category
- Category: 1st Amendment
- Nydia Tisdale’s Criminal Trial Provides Example of How to Use “Blockchains” to Combat Fascism
- Feds Seek 1.3 Million Visitor Records From Website Linked To Trump Protests
- Ingraham’s Slams Ruddy’s Comments as “Fake News.” She Could Not Be More Wrong!
- Trump Supporting Convenience Store Is Offering $50,000 Bounty For Kathy Griffin’s Head
- Wisconsin bill that would expel or suspend students who disrupt speakers moves forward
- Category: Business Skills
- The Trump Narrative
- Category: Building Consensus
- The Trump Administration Looks More and More Like a Pyrrhic Victory for Conservatives
- Rep. Justin Amash: The Republican Party Needs to Die
- America needs a national dialogue to heal our political battle wounds
- Can the New Activist Passion of Suburban White Women Change American Politics?
- Donald Trump’s petty speech to NATO was an ugly surprise even to his own team
- Religious Lessons from the Handel-Ossoff Campaign
- 7 Communication Skills to Succeed in Work and Life
- 7 Important Communication Skills to Get and Keep a Great Job
- The 7 Keys to Being Better Understood
- 5 Things We Should Do in 2016 to Make Our Community Better!
- Confirmation Bias, Selective Perception, and Motivated Reasoning in The Conservative World View
- The Difference Between the GOP and Democrats is 1 Thing: Loyalty to the Party Platform!
- Social Skills Are As Important today As They Ever Were
- The GOP Continues to eat their own. Latest Example – Redstate calls for John Boehner’s removal because he is not conservative enough.
- 3 Keys to Giving Great Feedback
- Tom Price Offers Health Care Challenge! I Accept
- Solution Aversion – Why people believe what they believe
- We need to Seek Understanding First in our efforts in finding Common Ground rather than fight
- The Difficulty to Building Consensus is on clear display with Religion on Wikipedia. But there are solutions. Like Separating Facts and Conclusions, and transparency to the source.
- Category: Decision Making
- Category: Improving Team Work
- Category: Leadership
- Category: Communication
- Conservative Unwittingly Exposes Her Media Bias
- 5 Steps to Find the Information Sweet Spot In Every Situation
- 10 Important Ted Talks that Will Help You Change Your Life
- 5 Keys to Effective Communication
- The 2 Most Important Things we Always Need to Learn to Be Successful
- Healthcare and your Taxes
- Wanted in College Graduates: Tolerance for Ambiguity | Jeff Selingo | LinkedIn
- 15 Interesting and Important “Facts” about Homeschooling and College
- Something Is Going Right: Net Neutrality and the FCC
- 5 Things to think about when things are not going the way you want
- How much “Truth” is there in Cable News
- 12 Lessons from Some Great Presentors
- Finding New Info
- Combined, Almost Half Of The Things Said By 2016 GOP Contenders Are Lies
- 10 Things you Need to Know about Slavery
- Net Neutrality is the Perfect Vehicle to Explore the Power of a Learning Community
- The Impacts of the Printing Press are: The Reformation and the Age of Enlightenment.
- The Internet is to our Age as the Printing Press was to the Reformation and Age of Enlightnment
- Noise is the Fundamental Obstacle to Learning
- Giving Constructive Feedback without making people angry
- Words to Avoid
- The 8 Key Elements of Highly Effective Speech
- Victor Hugo – An invasion of armies can be resisted; an invasion of ideas cannot be resisted
- Category: Communication Skills
- Category: Communication Theory
- Category: Confirmation Bias
- Category: Media Literacy
- More Video Evidence Brian Kemp is a Lier. Jake was Actor!
- Clowns in the Press Embrace Truthiness Over Truth Because They Can – TheResurgent.com
- Fox News Corrects Story Claiming Roy Moore Accuser ‘Forged’ Candidate’s Signature
- Support for Roy Moore Exposes Evangelical Bias Against New Information
- Erick Erickson’s Roy Moore Defense Makes His Tribalism Transparent
- We Asked 1,000 People What Happened Last Monday. Here’s What They Said.
- Take a Look at These Ads Placed by Russia on Facebook
- Interesting Poll Demonstrates The A Sad Truth About US
- Seasoned Fox News Anchor Wants to Shut Down the Cries of “Fake News!”
- Russia Purchased Black Lives Matter Facebook Ad
- Senator: Russian Trolls Stoked NFL Debate
- Example of Talking Past Each Other Over An Important Topic
- Constituents thank U.S. Senator Johnny Isakson for Town Hall at Kennesaw State University 08/14/17
- Here Are Some Key Ways the Mainstream Media Distorts the Truth
- We can agree these are racist. Right?
- Another Example Of Media Literacy using a Fox News Story about Obama
- The GOP candidate in the most expensive House race in history stunned her opponent with one question
- Digital Literacy Training Improves Mobile Learning Outcomes
- Georgia special election: What to know about Karen Handel
- “Marxist Lugenpress” was 1930’s Reference to Trump’s “Fake News.”
- Category: Straw man Argument
- Category: Decision Making
- Story about “Unemployment” Numbers is Opportunity to Find “Actionable” Information
- How do you determine if the Story about the Galileo is a “Myth” or not?
- 5 Reasons Legalized Marijuana Might Be Bad for Pot Smokers
- The 15 Lessons Every Entrepreneur Must Learn: Forbes
- Phil Jackson Uses “Learning Communities!”
- Is the crowd wiser than a lone genius?
- Category: Economics
- Hayekian behavioral economics
- 17 Georgia Companies Make Forbes List of Best Employers
- Fastest Growing Occupations
- The Economic Inequality Is the Result of Understandable Political Forces Through Rent Seeking
- Morning Joe Host Joe Scarborough Says Trickle Down Economics is a Lie!
- Taxes Are Not Theft – They Are Dues
- Tom Price is Wrong About Why You’re Struggling to Make a Good Living – It’s not High Taxes; It’s Automation and International Competition
- Manage your Personal Finances for Wealth, Credit Score and Risk Management
- 2000 – 2014 Deficits by Year Chart Points to a Conclusion that Obama has been Good for the Economy
- What Tom Price Gets Wrong in His Healthcare Proposal – #1 – Suggesting all the problems can be solved by removing “Washington” from the discussion.
- Rand Paul: Income Inequality Comes From ‘Some People Working Harder’ Than Others
- One Author’s View that Marriage is only a “Religious” Institution!
- This Is How The Christian Right Has Held Jesus Hostage To Fuel Corrupt Capitalism
- How Corporate America Invented Christian America
- Business Management
- Commerce Exists to Benefit the Community; Not the Other Way Around!
- Category: Bad Actors
- Betty Price Wonders If People With HIV Should Be Quarantined
- Torpy at Large: Tom Price, fiscal hawk / highfalutin flyboy
- Speed Review: Winning Decisions
- To Improve Health Care We need to Change the Incentive From Making Money off of Sick People to Improving the Health of the Patient
- Ted Cruz’s 3 Prong Plan To Replace Obamacare Will Hurt Our Community
- Libertarian Bias in Describing Economic Myths – Or How to Spot an Economic Strawman
- Category: Economic Myths
- Category: Entitlements
- Category: Government Spending
- Category: Health Care
- Category: Transparency
- Category: Education
- 18 21st Century Information Certifications Worth Having
- 6 Key Factors to Improve Education
- Top Ten IT Jobs! And How to Learn the Skills to do them!
- 5 Ways Technology Can and Should Be used to Improve Education
- Micro-Credentials! The 21st Century Educational Goal!
- 7 Important Tips to Remember for Effective Online Learning
- Conservatives Think Public Education is Too Expensive. I Explain Why They’re Wrong!
- Why Is Getting a College Degree So Important? Because Robots can Replace High School Grads!
- New Study on Improving Education Supports The Learning Community Process
- Reasons and Benefits of Joining a Learning Community
- 7 Education Websites that Demonstrate the Power of 21st Century Learning Communities
- Gallup Study found reasons for our failing Education Systems. I Completely Agree with their findings!
- 5 Reasons Why Schools Can, and should, be different today and why it is Important
- Basic Education Should be Free!
- 3 Learning Steps
- It is all about Information and our Shared Definitions of That Information
- 21st Century “Learning Communication Rules” for Teaching and Learning.
- 2 Strategies for Improving Educational Performance
- Another Report on Online Education Benefits
- Atlantis Learning Community Flips the Traditional Educational Models
- Education for Life might be possible if it is Subscription based, say 2 Wharton Profs. I agree. And I add to that idea.
- It is the Guide on the Side; Not the Sage on the Stage
- An Introduction to the School of Open
- Change is Needed in Education
- There Should be 2 Tests in a Class. One at the beginning of the Class. The other at the end.
- Education should be about “Constructive or Destructive;” Not about “Liberal or Conservative.”
- 5 Reasons Why Schools Can be Different Today and Why it is Important
- 21st Century Education Suggestion: Forget an Classroom MBA! Get an “Experience MBA!”
- 10 OpenCourseWare Sites for a Free Education
- Education Secretary: Tech Will Never Replace Great Teachers
- 2 Types of Learning: Learning something new and Learning to Change
- 10 Skills of Confident People
- Because of 21st Technology – Facts are misleading, Everyone is an Expert, and the Smartest person in the Room can be anywhere in the World!
- Howard Gardner: Multiple Intelligences
- “Singularities” are the Key Challenge in the 21st Century
- Brookings Institute – Should Everyone Go to College? Answer No!
- In the movie Stargate he says, to plot a course you need 7 points; 6 points for the destination, and 1 point for the origination. This is a true statement. And there is a lot you can learn from that statement. 1) The more precise you know your location the more precise you can plot a course.
- There are two kinds of knowledge:
- Matthew 7:5 – Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.
- The Greatest Commandment is Teach Your Children
- Category: Engineering & Science
- Category: Cognitive Science
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- New Study: 58% of Republicans say Colleges and Universities are Bad for Our Nation
- Jay Caruso Offers Up A Textbook Case of Garbage, Biased Journalism
- Two Questions About Trump and Republicans that Stump Progressives
- Karen Handel’s “I Am Not a Crook Moment”: “I Do Not Support a Livable Wage!”
- Interesting New Term – Streaming Analytics
- Example for Discussion of Media Literacy
- New Term – Motive Attribution Asymmetry. Add this to “Confirmation Bias,” “Selective Perception,” and “Motivated Reasoning” as Reasons For Our Political Disfunction.
- Example of “Motivated Reasoning” Using Rubio’s Example of Obama Stroking Caustic Rhetoric
- Knowledge is a Network; Not a Tree – The 21st Century Way to Look at Knowledge
- Category: Motivated Reasoning
- Category: Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Category: Cognitive Science
- Category: History
- Category: Alexander H. Stephens
- Category: Civil War
- The Civil War was about Slavery
- Don’t Remove Confederate Symbols! Add Slave Symbols!
- Karen Handel Finally Speaks Out about Charlottesville but Not About Trump
- Voting While Black: Georgia Edition
- Black Voters Aren’t Turning Out For The Post-Obama Democratic Party
- The Civil War Was About Slavery. Confederate Leaders Were Totally Clear On This.
- Category: Founding Fathers
- Category: Homeschool
- Category: Marriage & Family
- Category: Mico-Learning
- Category: Necessary Skills to Succeed
- Category: Nutrition & Wellness
- Category: Parenting
- Category: Political Science
- Dear Politicians: Stop Using the Scorched Earth Approach to get my vote. Try Persuading Me with Ideas Instead!
- Category: Civics
- Trump administration demands Facebook info on anti-Trump activists
- Conservative Definitions
- Roger Stone Indictment – Text Version
- Macon Telegraph Makes Interesting Comparisons between Democrats Stacey Abrams and Stacey Evans Gubernatorial Campaigns
- Trump’s imprecise, opinionated comments dubbed ‘lies’ by New York Times
- House Republicans, Pro-Life Leaders Celebrate Passage of the Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act
- What Next
- Question for Rep. Tom Price: Do you Support Donald Trump?
- What Can We Learn From Clinton Email Report
- A Right Wing View of the World
- 5 Fundamental Values worth fighting for – According to Heritage Foundation
- Do Trump Voters Want the Candidate with Most Votes to Win the November Election Too? I Suspect Not.
- Another Example of Conservative’s Purity Tests and Why it is a Bad Idea
- Marco Rubio Says “No One is Going to Force Him to Stop Talking About God” And it is the key to Understanding Conservative Christians
- Dear Politicians: Stop Using the Scorched Earth Approach to get my vote. Try Persuading Me with Your Ideas Instead!
- The GOP Religious Factions are Important to Understand
- 5 Things We Need to Discuss About the Oregon Uprising by Armed White Folks (AWFs)
- A Great Post from the Religious Right Pointing to Youtube banning a Video on Muslim Refugees show how out of touch they are.
- Nydia Tisdale Indicted for Trying to Record a GOP Political Event. Just Another Example of How the GOP Attempts to Control Information!
- Fact Checking the Nov 10 GOP Debate
- Ben Carson Is Wrong on What Causes Addiction. But, he is at least consistent on his world view.
- Right Wing Terrorists Plot New Ways to Take Over America
- Free Speech in Schools
- Another Nail in the GOP Coffin!
- Erick Erickson Writes the GOP Obituary! RIP GOP!
- Category: Political Correctness
- Category: US Constitution
- How Trump Will Fight Voter Fraud After Shutting Down Panel
- Data wiped from server at center of Georgia election hacking lawsuit: Report
- Category: Evidence for Impeachment
- Category: Supreme Court
- Category: Conservatism
- Evidence The GOP Should Not Govern – They Want to Use Christian Biblical Law
- Wide Partisan Differences Over Major Institutions
- Funding HR 676: The Expanded and Improved Medicare for All Act – How we afford a national single-payer health plan
- Trey Gowdy Fox News Spygate
- Evidence Woman Are Gaining Power
- Evidence Liberals Are Bad – Liberals Are Shutting Down Choice for Birth Moms
- Evidence the Georgia GOP loves a Police State
- Brian Kemp Provides More Evidence Conservatives Cannot Govern Effectively
- Evidence that Brian Kemp Should Not Be Georgia Governor
- GOP issues their Position Questions for Candidates Wishing their Support
- Another Democratic Upset. This Time in Wisconsin.
- Category: Fascism
- Tisdale acquitted of felony charge, guilty of misdemeanor obstruction
- Governor 2018: Fake news in Georgia reaches all-time high, Kemp says
- Conservative Unwittingly Exposed Conservative’s Logic Achilles Heel
- Karen Handel Disagrees with Trump’s Pardon of Sheriff Joe Arpaio
- Trump Should Fire Steve Bannon, but He’s Too Weak and Afraid
- Comey testimony: The liberal media ignores big questions about Obama’s Justice Department
- Trump’s National Security Team Had One NATO Speech Planned, But He Gave Another
- Fate of Trump travel ban hinges on emergency Supreme Court request
- Discussion of Mark Davis’ Handy Guide For Supporting Trump
- Trump’s Mussolini Defense Adds Another Example of Trump’s Fascism
- Donald Trump Called A Fascist by Conservative Eric Ericsson and Liberal Jay Bookman on the same day. And they are Both on Target
- Category: Racism
- Analysis: Republicans Should Be Worried About What Happened Last Night in Virginia
- Comments from Trump Supporters About Trump’s Plea To NFL Owners to Fire Protesters.
- GOP’s Three Headed Snake on Display with the New Hampshire Primary Results
- 2 Examples of Trump’s Racism in One Week that Should Scare Us All!
- Category: Religion
- Category: Technology
- Information Technology and Social Change
- Category: Information Management
- Category: Uncategorized
- 7 National Conservativism Beliefs
- Democrats are getting some very good news in special elections
- Karen Handel wrongly says Obamacare tax increase largest ever in her lifetime
- 13 Candidates Qualify For Roswell Elections
- U.S. Rep. Karen Handel shares insight on “acrimonious” atmospher – CBS46 News
- 5 places to take your kids tubing in Georgia
- Eerie, awe-inspiring: 5 ways to explore Georgia’s new Dark Sky Park
- Republican Senator Mocks Trump And Says He Doesn’t Scare Anyone
- Nonprofit, voters file lawsuit to challenge 6th District election results, voting system
- Great Profile of the New American Political Factions
- The National Enquirer Went After ‘Morning Joe,’ And Trump Says He Refused To Stop It
- Land of the Free?
- Jon Ossoff: Lessons for Democrats from the Georgia election
- With vote over, 6th District residents recall the good, bad and ugly
- Roy Cohn – Trump’s Political Mentor
- Wait, All of a Sudden, Partisan Redistricting Is Unconstitutional? Now?
- Bikers for Trump dip toe into local politics with Handel-Ossoff contest
- Republicans: Circle The Wagons And Defeat Jon Ossoff In Georgia’s Special Election
- Update: Pence Visits Georgia, Raises $250K For Handel
- Watch Jon Ossoff Lose The Entire Special Election Debate In Less Than Four Minutes [VIDEO]
- Highlights and reactions from Georgia 6th District debate
- Who won the 6th District debate? A few hot takes
- What does an early voting surge mean for Georgia’s 6th District?
- Georgia’s 6th District candidates debate national issues, avoid Trump
- A virtual road trip through Georgia’s 6th District
- Georgia GOP Candidate For U.S. House: ‘I Do Not Support A Livable Wage’ | HuffPost
- Race to replace Tom Price: Obscene Karen Handel fliers distributed to Roswell homes
- Enthusiastic or wary, Georgia Republicans come to terms with Trump
- In Georgia, a Democratic upset depends on a balancing act
- Anti-Israel Activist Supports Jon Ossoff
- Democrat Jon Ossoff declines a Sixth District debate on CNN
- Fearing for her life, Iowa Democrat abandons race to unseat GOP Rep. Steve King
- Georgia 6th: Handel urges Republicans to defy ‘angry’ Democrats
- Early voting surge in sixth district race
- POLL: Georgia Special Election is a 1-Point Race
- Georgia special election sees nearly 8,000 new voter registrations and strong early voting
- Georgia 6th: Handel agrees to four debates with Ossoff
- In Georgia Race, GOP Leaders Toe Party Line
- How Much Trump Is Good for the G.O.P. in House Races?
- Georgia 6th: Montana victor calls for help defeating ‘liberals in Georgia’
- Voter Requirements
- Race to replace Tom Price: In-depth analysis
- Looking at trends in the 6th Congressional District race
- Georgia 6th: Ethics complaint targets Handel fundraiser
- With Democrats Finally Scoring Special Elections Victories, Do They Still Think Winning Them Doesn’t Matter
- Karen Handel, Jon Ossoff to debate LIVE on Channel 2
- GEORGE WILL: Georgia’s 6th District is sort of place Democrats must win
- Jon Ossoff Meets Millennials And Emphasizes Young People Voting
- Polling locations change ahead of 6th District election
- The GOP prevented an upset in Montana. What does that mean for Georgia-6?
- Ad War Means Local TV Stations Win Big In Georgia’s Special Election
- Issue Questions to the 6th District Candidates From a Liberal Source
- 7 Ways A Learning Community Helps You Manage Change
- Bruce LaVell’s Attack on Bob Gray is Another Example of GOP Eating Its Own
- The Math That Gets Dems the Top 2 in the Georgia 6th District Special Election
- Early Georgia 6th District Special Election Poll Numbers
- Special Election to Replace Tom Price An Opportunity for the Community to Speak
- US Muslims MUST be Heavily Involved in Vetting Muslim Refugees!
- How to Prevent Cheating In Online Classes
- 2 Types of Learning: Learning something new and Learning to Change
- 1st Amendment
- Alexander H. Stephens
- Bad Actors
- Building Consensus
- Business Skills
- Civil War
- Cognitive Science
- Communication Skills
- Communication Theory
- Confirmation Bias
- Decision Making
- Decision Making
- Economic Myths
- Engineering & Science
- Evidence for Impeachment
- Founding Fathers
- Government Spending
- Health Care
- Improving Team Work
- Information Analysis
- Information Management
- Marriage & Family
- Media Literacy
- Motivated Reasoning
- Necessary Skills to Succeed
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Nutrition & Wellness
- Political Correctness
- Political Science
- Spanish Inquisition
- Straw man Argument
- Structure of Information
- Supreme Court
- US Constitution
- What Christians Believe